Business Development Manager – Energy Management
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our busy energy management/energy reduction business.
- Salary: £Highly competitive
- Uncapped Commissions
Company Car or Car allowance
We are an established and flourishing Energy Reduction / Management business providing engineering innovation, application knowledge, quality and unparalleled service levels to clients.
We are currently recruiting a talented Business Development Manager to join a dynamic and ambitious business. The Business Development Manager will be generating new business through consultative responsible selling, leading the sales cycle from prospecting to closure. You will have experience in selling Energy Management Solutions, LED Lighting and /or associated technology products. You will be used to working in a target driven environment and have high energy, enthusiasm and a strong desire to achieve results. This role is home/field base.
- Demonstrate a structured and targeted approach to business development prospecting primarily in a specified geographic location.
- Devising strategies consultative selling techniques to develop effective solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Compiling and delivering sales presentations and proposals and following up to closure.
- Responding to sales enquiries and allocated sales leads and following up in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all commercial controls are adhered to and that all risks are identified at an early stage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams.
- Provide forecast and intelligence on sales, financial performance and regular feedback on end users and competitors.
- 3+ years’ experience in a direct Sales/BDM role, preferably a B2B energy sales role.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to identify opportunities and develop feasible solutions
- Strategic thinker that can interpret the needs of the client and deliver a targeted solution
- Detail oriented with strong organisation and completion skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
- Full driving licence.
To apply, please send a covering email with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16th February 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES